Vyond is currently looking for a talented Marketing Communications Manager to drive campaign creation activities that will help us continue to accelerate our dramatic growth. As part of a dynamic and growing marketing team, this individual will execute on the overall content and email marketing strategy with direct accountability for global channel marketing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties are representative of the responsibilities of this position. These assignments may change as the needs and priorities of the organization evolve.
- Work with our internal marketing team and external content agency to strategize, edit, and publish content on a monthly basis.
- Support thought leadership efforts by crafting thoughtful speaking submissions, bylined articles, blog posts, and other content.
- Develop and own channel marketing with the business development team.
- Work closely with the business development team to create marketing materials that support partner onboarding and enablement.
- Develop and support innovative co-marketing and partner programs (events, digital campaigns, webinars, etc.) that drive brand and business value.
- Strategize and create account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns and email drips by utilizing existing content and identifying what needs to be created.
- Write compelling, concise, and user-friendly communications that generate leads and increase conversions.
- Define a data-driven approach to measuring the impact of co-marketing and partnership programs and provide ongoing reporting on individual campaigns.
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of related experience, preferably in SaaS
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills (both technical and creative)
- A proven track record of building impactful marketing campaigns and partnerships
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience developing relationships with customers and partners
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and passionate “all hands on deck” startup culture with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Positive and motivated self-starter with minimal need for direction
- Ability to multi-task across multiple concurrent projects
Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, a professional demeanor, and to represent the organization in a positive manner at all times
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce their own videos easily and cost-effectively. Since its inception, the Company has served over 12 million registered users on six continents who have created more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc., registered in Australia, Brazil, the European Union, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Norway, the Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom; Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective holders.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Company Website: www.vyond.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)