Vyond is seeking a Marketing Specialist with excellent analytical, communication, and research skills to support our SEO (search engine optimization) and marketing operations efforts. The ideal candidate must have working knowledge of B2B/enterprise search engine optimization practices and should be up to date with the latest keyword research techniques, search engine algorithm updates, and search engine behaviors. The candidate should also have the ability to create compelling online content that supports SEO efforts and provide marketing operations support as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties are representative of the responsibilities of this position. These assignments may change as the needs and priorities of the organization evolve.
- Support the efforts of our SEO agency by implementing optimization plans based on best practices, supplementing their work with additional audits and research
- Plan and execute SEO strategies to meet Google’s guidelines and increase the search visibility, rankings, and organic traffic.
- Research and implement international B2B SEO strategies.
- Support keyword research by creating online content that is on-brand, consistent in style and quality, and optimized for the target audience
- Perform PPC-related activities such as content development, ad copywriting/editing, and analysis to improve market visibility
- Work with the marketing team on the day-to-day management and administration of digital marketing campaigns and operations tasks
- Synthesize and analyze marketing data, create relevant reports for the senior leadership team
- Create landing pages, forms, and other digital marketing collateral to support internal and external projects and campaigns
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of B2B SEO experience in keyword research, strategy, competitive analysis, link building, and content generation – experience with international markets a plus
- Experience with SEM and PPC advertising
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM platforms, Pardot and Salesforce a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS and content management systems like WordPress
- Strong quantitative skills, ability to quickly analyze data and act on it
- Graphic design skills a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and motivated self-starter with minimal need for direction
- Highly organized – ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Driven by a desire to achieve meaningful and measurable results
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce their own videos easily and cost-effectively. Since its inception, the Company has served over 12 million registered users on six continents who have created more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc., registered in Australia, Brazil, the European Union, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Norway, the Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom; Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective holders.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Company Website: www.vyond.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)