Vyond is looking for a talented Marketing Communications Manager to drive campaign creation activities that will help us continue to accelerate our dramatic growth. As part of a dynamic and growing marketing team, this individual will execute on various global content, video, email, ABM, and channel marketing campaigns.
- Work with our internal marketing team and external agencies to strategize, write, edit, and publish content on a monthly basis.
- Support thought leadership efforts in L&D, HR, and marketing by crafting thoughtful speaking submissions, bylined articles, scripts, webinars, and other content.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and business development teams to create materials that support international outreach, onboarding, and enablement.
- Strategize and create account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns and email drips by utilizing existing content and identifying what needs to be created.
- Develop and support innovative co-marketing, customer, and partner programs (virtual events, digital campaigns, community development, webinars, etc.) that drive brand and business value.
- Write and produce marketing content for a variety of projects depending on skills, experience, and interest.
- Write compelling, concise, and user-friendly communications that generate leads and increase conversions.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of related experience, preferably in SaaS
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills (both technical and creative)
- A proven track record of building impactful marketing campaigns
- Some combination of experience in scriptwriting, creative writing, advertising, journalism, email strategy, video production, learning & development, sales writing, channel marketing, translation and localization, webinars, animation, or other related areas
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience developing relationships with team members, customers, vendors, and partners
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and passionate “all hands on deck” startup culture with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Positive and motivated self-starter with minimal need for direction
- Ability to multi-task across multiple concurrent projects
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce their own videos easily and cost-effectively. Since its inception, the Company has served over 12 million registered users on six continents who have created more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc., registered in Australia, Brazil, Chile, the European Union, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, OAPI, the Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and Vietnam; Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective holders.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Company Website: www.vyond.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)