Vyond is looking for a talented and Experienced Inside Sales Representative who is looking to develop as a sales professional in a fast-paced team. Are you confident, collaborative, and comfortable in high-growth environments? Are you organized, driven, accountable, and eager to help develop some of our largest relationships? Do you have experience closing new logos as well as developing and leveraging relationships to drive account expansion? If this describes you, and you’re looking for an opportunity to join a fast-growing, B2B software company with world-class technology, read on...
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties are representative of the responsibilities of this position. These assignments may change as the needs and priorities of the organization evolve.
- Sell Vyond services into assigned, top tier accounts - target deals range between $5k and $50k/year
- Develop and execute strategies to further penetrate assigned accounts
- Collaborate closely with Customer Success, Renewals and Marketing teams
- Close business via telephone, email, online demos, and in-person meetings
- Identify and accelerate new potential business opportunities
- Maintain accurate records of all opportunities using Salesforce
- Travel: was 25% (pre-COVID), including attendance at conferences and trade shows
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quotas and strategic goals
- Other duties, as assigned
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 3 – 5 years sales experience selling web-based software applications
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to large organizations, particularly following a land & expand strategy
- Proven inside and outside sales experience and skills
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience using applications like G Suite, Dropbox and especially Salesforce
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and motivated self-starter with minimal need for direction
- Highly organized – ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Driven by a desire to achieve meaningful and measurable results
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce their own videos easily and cost-effectively. Since its inception, the Company has served over 12 million registered users on six continents who have created more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc., registered in Australia, Brazil, Chile, the European Union, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, OAPI, the Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and Vietnam; Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective holders.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Company Website: www.vyond.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)