ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties are representative of the responsibilities of this position. These assignments may change as the needs and priorities of the organization evolve.
- Review Customer Quotes, Orders and Agreements and identify discrepancies, such as non-standard terms
- Work with teams to accurately record transactions in our systems of record (Zuora and Salesforce)
- Help maintain completeness of booking information including contact shipping and billing information, pricing and purchase order information etc. on quotes
- Daily processing of incoming quotes, and orders with speed and accuracy to ensure provisioning is done accordingly
- Assist Finance team on bookings tied to existing legal agreements, confirming that pre-existing terms & conditions are respected
- Assist Zuora admin on maintaining accurate system data, responsible for data integrity in the end to end quote process
- Respond to process & policy questions and effectively communicate requirements to the Sales teams
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2 years of experience in Sales Operations or Finance in a software sales environment
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge and/or ability to learn different financial and operational programs such as: SalesForce, Zuora, Quickbooks, and Zendesk
- Experience with CRM software, Excel, and G Suite preferred, Salesforce and Zuora proficiency a big plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce their own videos easily and cost-effectively. Since its inception, the Company has served over 12 million registered users on six continents who have created more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc., registered in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, the European Union, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, OAPI, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and Vietnam; Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective holders.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Company Website: www.vyond.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)