ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties are representative of the responsibilities of this position. These assignments may change as the needs and priorities of the organization evolve.
• Identify and help to develop relationships with potential partners or customers
• Develop strong pipelines of new business opportunities through direct or indirect contact and prospecting
• Work with marketing, sales, and customer success teams to implement business development initiatives
• Proactively connect with partners to collect their feedback, build and maintain relationships, and increase partner success
• Identify, evaluate, and proactively recruit new partners
• Analyze partner performance and ROI, reporting on acquisition costs and performance of acquired traffic in regard to conversion rates, traffic, retention, and lifetime value
• Educate and qualify prospective partners – developing opportunities• Work with existing partners to implement and optimize campaigns
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• 1-3 years of related work experience
• SaaS or B2B experience preferred
• Experience managing affiliate relationships or working with affiliate programs preferred
• Experience working with or selling to customers in video production, corporate training, marketing agencies, or LMSs preferred
• Prior account management and business development experience preferred
• Strong negotiation skills and experience managing resellers and partners
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High emotional intelligence
• Intuitive selling abilities
• Personable and persistent
• Positive and motivated self-starter with minimal need for direction
• Highly organized – ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Driven by a desire to achieve meaningful and measurable results
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and passionate “all hands on deck” culture
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently• College degree preferred, but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce their own videos easily and cost-effectively. Since its inception, the Company has served over 12 million registered users on six continents who have created more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc., registered in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, the European Union, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, OAPI, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and Vietnam; Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective holders.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Company Website: www.vyond.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)