ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide platform and account assistance to Vyond users via telephone, email, and live chat
- Respond to voice and email messages left by customers
- Accurately log service requests to drive continual process improvement
- Master our Customer Relationship Management software and defined processes
- Proactively gather information and escalate complex issues to technical support/engineering team
- Refer qualified leads to sales and business development teams
- Drive customer feedback to product and engineering teams
- Collaborate with Vyond team members to identify and resolve issues
- Participate in online community forums
- Follow procedures for maintaining information security compliance
- Conduct/moderate educational webinars for our users
- Maintain consistently high Customer Satisfaction ratings across all support channels
- Create animated content for internal and external training and informational purposes
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 2+ years in a customer-facing role
- Experience troubleshooting browser-based computer applications
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain poised and calm when faced with difficult situations
- Drive to proactively solve issues with empathy, courtesy and inquiry
- Reliable, responsible and consistent self-motivator
- Patient, helpful and a creative problem solver
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Aptitude for learning new software applications quickly
- Preference given to bilingual candidates, with emphasis on Cantonese, Portuguese, Japanese, French, German or Spanish.
- Available to work early shift 2 days per week from 6am to 3pm
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce their own videos easily and cost-effectively. Since its inception, the Company has served over 12 million registered users on six continents who have created more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc., registered in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, the European Union, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, OAPI, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and Vietnam; Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective holders.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Company Website: www.vyond.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)