ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work cross functionally with FP&A, Legal, Sales, Sales Operations, Channel, AR, and various business owners on policies, processes, and programs, and help drive key system initiatives and improvements and to provide revenue assurance in the pricing models and new product introductions.
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• 5+ years of revenue accounting experience, a deep understanding of the revenue accounting in SAAS company preferable
• Must have a strong understanding and application of US GAAP, with a specialization of knowledge surrounding ASC 606 Revenue and ability to perform in depth research on complex technical accounting matters and effectively summarize conclusions
• Experience partnering with cross-organizational teams and developing cross-functional workstreams
• Demonstrated success in prior roles through promotion and/or increased scope of responsibilities
• Proven ability to succeed in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
• Ability to recognize problems, gather data, draw valid conclusions, and effectively present information to managers, peers, and customers
• Strong understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks effectively in order to meet tight deadlines, working independently
• Ability to recognize problems, gather data, draw valid conclusions, and effectively present information across a wide level of audience within the company.
• Strong people management and mentoring skills
• Experience with Zuora billing/subscription management system and Salesforce experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce their own videos easily and cost-effectively. Since its inception, the Company has served over 12 million registered users on six continents who have created more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc., registered in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, the European Union, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, OAPI, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and Vietnam; Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective holders.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Company Website: www.vyond.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)