ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and enhance financial plans including budgeting and modeling, and strategic planning of various revenue and expenses drivers to drive insightful analyses.
- Develop thorough understanding of interdependencies of all P&L line items and profitability drivers.
- Work with individual departments to prepare budgets and consolidate them into one overall company budget.
- Provide analyses and trends on business by departments, region or business unit, and perform variance analyses to explain differences in performance and make improvement going forward.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Examine and evaluate the cost-efficiency of each department of the company, in light of what percentage of the company’s financial resources each department consumes.
- Understand accounting rules governing the financials and facilitate analysis and understanding of impact when accounting rules change.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, new campaign rollouts as well as new projects.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Assist with the company’s Business Intelligence initiatives and projects.
- Continuously improve and streamline the financial management processes including monthly reporting and forecasting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred.
- 4+ years experience in financial planning & analysis, business analysis or equivalent experience in software or high tech industry.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Accounting/GAAP and finance knowledge.
- Broad business knowledge and a good understanding of business best practices.
- Must be able to manage projects across multiple departments with limited supervision.
- Experience in financial modeling and data driven financial analysis.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.
- Capable of handling and intelligently analyzing a mountain of different types of data and data evaluation metrics.
- Great problem solver – able to decipher the various puzzle pieces that constitute a company’s finances and envision putting the pieces together to formulate a variety of possible growth scenarios.
- Ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce their own videos easily and cost-effectively. Since its inception, the Company has served over 12 million registered users on six continents who have created more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc., registered in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, the European Union, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, OAPI, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and Vietnam; Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective holders.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Company Website: www.vyond.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)