ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop account-based marketing campaigns (greenfield, land and expand, etc.) targeting key markets and verticals from ideation to execution and tracking results.
- Build-out a scalable demand generation function at Vyond that drives predictable pipeline activity.
- Manage team to meet qualified lead targets and online sales growth. Amplify qualified leads, opportunities and pipeline to meet or exceed growth targets across business segments.
- Manage all inbound and outbound demand generation channels. Determine the tactical mix between email, digital advertising, SEO, webinars, and social.
- Manage campaign performance by evaluating results and optimizing performance over time, testing variables in the plan to improve future performance. Analyze and report results effectively.
- Maintain a feedback loop between sales & marketing to optimize lead generation campaigns and identify opportunities for pipeline acceleration and sales conversions.
- Work with the marketing team and third-party vendors to ensure that inbound traffic to our website converts into leads.
- Build reports and dashboards to monitor lead gen activity and campaign performance.
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors that contribute to the demand creation programs.
- Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations.
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 7+ years digital marketing experience, preferably in B2B technology markets. At least 2 years being responsible for the demand generation function at a SaaS company.
- Experience building and executing successful account-based marketing campaigns.
- Expert in digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, lead sourcing & scoring, nurturing programs, list management, segmentation, and targeting.
- Strong analytical expertise to set measurable goals and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Deep understanding of optimization requirements at the different stages of the funnel.
- In-depth knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems, experience with SalesForce and Pardot is a strong asset.
- Strong project management skills. Self-motivated and extremely resourceful in driving projects forward.
- Deep understanding of full-funnel performance marketing & growth levers (acquisition, adoption/activation, monetization, retention) as well as Saas metrics (ARR/MRR, churn, etc.).
- Entrepreneurial drive to build a program that will have a major impact on the Company’s success.
- Ability to communicate program performance effectively to colleagues, executive team.
- Empathy and compassion for others.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce their own videos easily and cost-effectively. Since its inception, the Company has served over 12 million registered users on six continents who have created more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc., registered in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, the European Union, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, OAPI, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and Vietnam; Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective holders.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Company Website: www.vyond.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)