ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Hire, coach and manage a team of Sales Development Reps
- Develop the sales, product, and industry skills of each team member for optimum performance
- Achieving team-based quotas
- Measure and report against KPIs, as well as creating reports as needed or requested by senior management
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency and Productivity
- Organizing and deploying team resources in accordance with department and company strategies
- Mentoring your team members to create clear paths toward their own career goals
- Identifying problems and proactively creating comprehensive plans of action to present to senior management
- Coordinating inter-departmentally, as needed, to drive initiatives tied to sales development
- Working with Demand Generation team to maximize ROI on inbound/outbound sales campaigns
- Collaborating with the Account Executive department to ensure a smooth hand-off of new opportunities, and reviewing the quality of sales opportunities on a regular basis
- Creating sales development resources including, but not limited to, call scripts and prospecting emails to ensure the consistency and effectiveness of our messaging
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- At least 1 year of SaaS leadership experience as a manager of SDRs
- A track record of successfully motivating individual contributors to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship
- 3+ years in the software sales space as both an SDR & closer, with a consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Highly proficient in Salesforce and other CRM tools (i.e., Outreach and ZoomInfo)
- Ability to design and communicate convincing value propositions for clients
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proven time management and follow-up skills
- Thrive in a goal-oriented environment
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing conditions at a fast-paced, growing company
- Results oriented, collaborative, Team Player
- Articulate and professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce their own videos easily and cost-effectively. Since its inception, the Company has served over 12 million registered users on six continents who have created more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc., registered in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, the European Union, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, OAPI, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and Vietnam; Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective holders.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Company Website: www.vyond.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)