To be a successful candidate, you will need to be a self-starter – able to own the evolution of processes and the resolution of issues as they arise, a creative problem-solver with a knack for identifying and mitigating risk, and a dedicated advocate for order able to provide cross-disciplinary coordination and collaboration between multiple departments. If this sounds like you, come join the team at Vyond.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and manage multiple project-related tasks, identifying risks and resolving issues that affect scope, schedule, and quality.
- Work collaboratively with geographically-diverse teams from Marketing, Sales, Finance, Product, Engineering, IT, Contract and Vendor Management, and Customer Success to develop and maintain project plans and schedules.
- Provide significant implementation and administrative support around business certifications, such as ISO 27001, privacy compliance items, such as GDPR and CCPA, and contract compliance.
- Coordinate training and build out program of general security awareness and preparedness for annual data security certification audits.
- Maintain the integrity and availability of material documentation and associated processes keep documentation current.
- Measure, monitor, and report on progress to track deliverable timelines and communicate with stakeholders.
- Identify and proactively work towards making continuous improvements in Vyond’s project management processes.
- 1+ years project management experience.
- Creative, flexible problem-solver.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive and motivated self-starter who is able to accept project parameters, propose viable solutions, and deliver accurately on tasks.
- Good time management and analytical skills.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively to achieve desired outcomes.
- Experience with process improvement and conflict resolution.
- Experience with SaaS products / web-based applications.
- Fast learner – Able to quickly pick up various project management applications – Asana, OneTrust, Trello, etc.
- Experience with G Suite, Office, and other general computing applications.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Business Certifications, such as ISO 27001 or related security systems, and/or privacy compliance a PLUS.
- Experience working in GRC systems a PLUS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce their own videos easily and cost-effectively. Since its inception, the Company has served over 12 million registered users on six continents who have created more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc., registered in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, the European Union, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, OAPI, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and Vietnam; Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective holders.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Company Website: www.vyond.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)