To thrive in this role, you will be an expert in
Messaging & Value Proposition:
- Creating the product messaging, positioning, and value proposition for Vyond’s products and use cases across the world.
- Partnering with the communications team, you will be the strategic mind behind all content that differentiates Vyond as the market leader in the space.
- Driving the segmentation strategy by thinking through the target buyers, ideal customer profile, and target industries.
- Supporting demand teams driving campaigns by providing information on who's the target; what's the message; what's the ROI; what are the business outcomes we're driving.
- Working with the communications team, you will be responsible for product and partnership launches.
- Collaborating closely with sales to understand the go-to-market motions to create powerful sales collateral and tools including animated videos webinars, pitch/demo presentations, white papers, case studies, etc.
- Measurement, Analysis, Iteration & Action:
- Understanding how the platforms and products are performing and driving iterative change as necessary to drive measurable results.
- You will be one of the most cross functional leaders partnering across the organization on global strategies and execution.
- You will also be seen as a thought leader in the space by presenting content across a variety of outlets including industry and customer events, webinars, blog posts, press pitches,
- 10+ years of experience in Enterprise/BtoB SaaS/Cloud product marketing
- Strong quantitative skills to analyze and synthesize raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Experience creating inclusive, culturally aware marketing campaigns that speak to diverse audiences
- Effective communication skills. Strong ability to write and provide strong rationales for courses of action. Effective presenter with groups small and large
- People management experience. Demonstrated ability to effectively coach, develop and motivate direct reports
- Quick learner who works well independently and seeks a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to inspire, engage and maximize talent to get the best outcome from the team
- Embraces ambiguity, prioritizes efficiently, communicates early, and ultimately gets it done in a lean environment.
- Team-oriented; willing to take on responsibilities outside of immediate scope when needed
- Thrives on new challenges
- Available to consistently work PDT hours
- Technical degree and MBA is plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Vyond raises $50M investment from Peakspan Capital.
At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce their own videos easily and cost-effectively. Since its inception, the Company has served over 12 million registered users on six continents who have created more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
© 2022 GoAnimate, Inc. All Rights Reserved. VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc., registered in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Egypt, the European Union, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, OAPI, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and Vietnam; Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective holders.
Company Website: www.vyond.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)