ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive sales focus and enablement of assigned Vyond resellers
- Build relationships with partner teams to develop incremental sales opportunities & joint solution-driven go-to-market plans that drive profitable revenue for the partner
- Build Vyond brand awareness with partners, to include regular (weekly) presence to develop relationships and evangelize Vyond with partner sales and marketing teams
- Arrange and conduct partner sales and technical training to educate, motivate, and engage sales and technical teams
- Proactively manage potential channel conflict through excellent communication, both internally and externally, and through strict adherence of channel rules of engagement
- Conduct quarterly Business Reviews with assigned channel partners
- Work cross functionally with the Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to implement business development initiatives
- Manage onboarding and general enablement activities with channel partners
- Must be available to remotely manage meetings in various global time zones such as, but not limited to, North America, South America, EMEA, APAC, and India
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- SaaS or B2B experience preferred
- Demonstrated success in the creation of channel strategies and successful execution of channel business plans, including sales, marketing, and go-to-market programs
- Strong negotiation skills and experience managing resellers and partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Intuitive selling abilities
- Personable and persistent
- Positive and motivated self-starter with minimal need for direction
- Highly organized – ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Driven by a desire to achieve meaningful and measurable results
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and passionate “all hands on deck” culture
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Fluency in Japanese a plus, but not required
- College degree preferred, but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Vyond raises $50M investment from Peakspan Capital.
At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce their own videos easily and cost-effectively. Since its inception, the Company has served over 12 million registered users on six continents who have created more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
© 2022 GoAnimate, Inc. All Rights Reserved. VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc., registered in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Egypt, the European Union, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, OAPI, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and Vietnam; Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective holders.
Company Website: www.vyond.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)