Vyond is looking for a talented SMB Sales Associate to handle incoming sales requests for small and medium sized businesses. This role requires a candidate who is a quick learner, is eager to grow and execute, collaborates well across functional teams, and can build strong rapport with clients and resellers.
- Assist prospects and existing customers with purchase decisions and provide sales support
- Address each prospect or customer’s unique inquiries, while providing them with the proper information and appropriate solution based on the prospect’s specific needs
- Educate and qualify prospective customers – developing opportunities
- Connect with prospects by phone and email, using Salesforce as system of record
- Follow up in a timely manner on all leads, inbound inquiries, and referrals
- Identify and help to develop strategic relationships with potential customers and resellers
- Work with sales, business development, and customer success teams to implement sales initiatives
- Recommend process improvements, and collaborate with other Vyond team members to identify and resolve issues
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of related work experience
- Prior account management experience preferred
- Experience selling and engaging contacts using phone and email in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Intuitive selling abilities
- Personable and persistent
- Positive and motivated self-starter with minimal need for direction
- Highly organized – ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and passionate “all hands on deck” culture
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Ability to use empathy, inquiry, courtesy, and a proactive, outcome-focused approach to quickly solve issues, both verbally and in written communication
- SaaS or B2B experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce their own videos easily and cost-effectively. Since its inception, the Company has served over 12 million registered users on six continents who have created more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc., registered in Australia, Brazil, the European Union, Norway, the Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom; Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective holders.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Company Website: www.vyond.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)