Do you love helping people? Are you great at writing emails? Do you have an interest in animated video? If so, you should join our San Mateo based team as a Customer Support Intern at Vyond!
As a Customer Support Intern, you will go through an onboarding program to learn the ins and outs of our HTML 5 animated video platform Vyond Studio. Once proficient in the program, you will gain experience in assisting customers by answering email tickets through Zendesk, as well as providing Live Chat support. You will also gain exposure to additional teams in our San Mateo office such as Sales and Marketing.
- Provide basic troubleshooting and assistance to Vyond customers via email
- Open and assign trouble tickets to others for issues that can’t be solved directly
- Accurately record information about each handled service request, using provided Customer Relationship Management software and defined processes
- Recognize and alert others to trends impacting customer service
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Work in our San Mateo office a minimum of 15-20 hours a week
Experience and Expertise:
- Experience with computer-based applications
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Fluency in any of the following languages is a bonus: Spanish, French, Cantonese, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian
Traits and Personal Characteristics:
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A customer-service mindset with demonstrated ability to remain poised and calm when faced with difficult situations
- Ability to use empathy, inquiry, courtesy, and a proactive, outcome-focused approach to solving issues, both verbally and in written communication
- Reliable, responsible and consistent
- Patient, helpful and a creative problem solver
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Aptitude to learn new software applications quickly
- Working on 2 year or 4 year college degree
- Paid internship ($20 per hour)
- Flexible scheduling with classes and extracurricular activities
- Willing to work with your university to provide academic credit
- Potential to move into a full-time position upon graduation
- Snacks and frequent lunch celebrations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce their own videos easily and cost-effectively. Since its inception, the Company has served over 12 million registered users on six continents who have created more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Company Website: www.vyond.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)