Our Customer Success team advises and guides our largest customers, ensuring they launch Vyond successfully, adopt it widely, and are continually driving business value from Vyond.
You'll be assigned a list of accounts and will work closely with them to understand their goals, and help them achieve them.
Working closely with Vyond’s Account Executives, you'll provide input into their strategic customer plans, helping them identify areas where existing customers could improve their use of Vyond or uncovering new uses for Vyond amongst their customer portfolio. From time to time you may also work with Account Executives to advise prospective customers on the best way to launch Vyond in their company.
Part coach, project manager, consultant, liaison, and product expert, our Vyond Customer Success Associates are responsible for helping assigned customers get the most out of their investment in our services.
- Serve as the voice of the customer in internal meetings, and represent their needs accurately and effectively.
- Guide and coach customers and Account Executives on implementation & utilization.
- Host virtual meetings with customers to discover and understand their needs and help them develop a Vyond onboarding process.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on Vyond Studio so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Craft customer onboarding assets, adapt existing customer onboarding assets and work with product marketing to refine existing, and create new, onboarding assets.
- Develop brand ambassadors, obtain customer references, and participate in, and help develop, case studies and webinars in which customers directly participate.
- Represent Vyond at industry conferences to connect with current customers & build relationships with prospective customers.
- 2 years of experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. SaaS experience a benefit.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Experience building relationships across enterprise organizations, from C-suite to associate level.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce their own videos easily and cost-effectively. Since its inception, the Company has served over 12 million registered users on six continents who have created more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Company Website: www.vyond.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)