Are you a natural born salesperson? Are you articulate and professional? Are you drawn towards disruptive tech and software? If so, you should join our San Mateo based team as an Enterprise Sales Intern at Vyond!
As an Enterprise Sales Intern, you will immediately form part of a young and hungry sales team that communicates regularly with some of the world’s largest corporations. You will go through a brief onboarding program to learn the ins and outs of the Vyond business, our clients and the core value proposition. Once proficient, you will help the sales and marketing teams initiate discussions with pre-qualified leads and new contacts at large, interested firms. The ultimate goal of this outreach is to capture and nurture legitimate interest in Vyond’s services by securing a phone call or in person meeting with the senior sales staff.
The benefits to the candidate will be a unique experience as part of a friendly and professional sales team within an emerging SaaS company. Participating in relevant sales team meetings, as well as forecasting and strategy sessions, the candidate will learn the basics of enterprise SaaS sales without the pressure of a sales quota.
- Forming part of the enterprise sales team, this role will help us initiate and/or advance conversations with some of the world's largest companies across a variety of verticals such as professional services, industrial, travel, retail, pharma, financial and tech.
- Relying heavily on phone calls and emails, the ideal candidate will be interested in sales, articulate, confident and have a professional presence.
- While not expected to sell Vyond's services, the candidate will be tasked with engaging qualified leads and conference/trade show attendees, with the ultimate goal of establishing legitimate interest and securing a phone conversation or in-person meeting with senior sales executives.
- Help the team with additional tasks and support, including key account mapping and identifying/organizing sales materials by industry vertical on the sales team’s intranet
- Accurately record information about each communication, using provided Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce) software and defined processes
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Work in our San Mateo office a minimum of 15-20 hours a week
Experience and Expertise:
- Experience with computer-based applications, Salesforce preferred
- Professional presence and strong interest in sales
- Fluency in foreign languages a plus
Traits and Personal Characteristics:
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks/conversations at once
- A business mindset with demonstrated ability to remain poised and calm when faced with difficult situations
- Reliable, responsible and consistent
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Aptitude to learn new software applications quickly
- Working on 2 year or 4 year college degree
- Paid internship ($20 per hour)
- Flexible scheduling with classes and extracurricular activities
- Willing to work with your university to provide academic credit
- Potential to move into a full-time position upon graduation
- Snacks and frequent lunch celebrations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce their own videos easily and cost-effectively. Since its inception, the Company has served over 12 million registered users on six continents who have created more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc., registered in Australia, Brazil, the European Union, Norway, the Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom; Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective holders.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Company Website: www.vyond.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)