Vyond is seeking a talented Sales Development Representative with a strong desire to be rewarded and recognized for the outcomes they achieve. Are you confident, outgoing, tenacious, and capable of engaging with key contacts in large organizations? Are you highly organized, and equally comfortable working as an individual contributor or on a team? Are you skilled at engaging with a variety of personalities with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding goals on a consistent basis? If this describes you, and you’re looking for an opportunity to join a growing sales organization, read on
- Educate and qualify prospects within target accounts - developing sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Research companies, contact roles and organizational structures to help inform the account penetration strategy
- Connect with qualified and unqualified prospects by phone and email - using Salesforce as system of record
- Timely follow up to inbound website inquiries, marketing qualified leads and referrals
- Address each customer's unique questions and provide them with relevant materials and information based on their specific needs and interests
- Work closely with sales team to identify key players and accounts to develop
- Proactively suggest ideas and strategies to improve processes and effectively penetrate large non-clients
- Develop and revise calling scripts and qualification criteria
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quotas
- Experience selling and engaging contacts using the phone and email
- Salesforce experience highly desired, with other CRM and prospecting tools preferred
- Excellent written communication, articulate as well as a strong note-taker and listener
- High emotional intelligence – easy to work with, yet professional and focused
- Intuitive selling abilities – persistent, confident, articulate and excited to drive growth
- Positive and motivated self-starter with minimal need for direction
- Highly organized – ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Driven by a desire to achieve meaningful and measurable results, develop as a sales professional
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce their own videos easily and cost-effectively. Since its inception, the Company has served over 12 million registered users on six continents who have created more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc., registered in Australia, Brazil, the European Union, Norway, the Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom; Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective holders.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Company Website: www.vyond.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)