Vyond is seeking an Staff Accountant to join the growing team. The Staff Accountant is a self-motivated team player, who will be responsible for processing Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, reconciliations, and other accounting functions as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties are representative of the responsibilities of this position. These assignments may change as the needs and priorities of the organization evolve.
- Assist with month-end closing; prepare account reconciliations, accruals, journal entries and analysis to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Process and reconcile corporate credit card
- Post vendor invoices and employee expenses timely, assist with bi-monthly check run
- Handle customer chargeback dispute cases, research and present findings to reduce chargeback volume
- Prepare and file quarterly use tax return
- Process bank deposits and cash posting entries
- Assist in process of sales order, generate invoice and payment link to help the quote to cash process timely
- Completing other duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field with 2-5 years’ relevant work experience
- Experience with computerized accounting software, specifically accounts receivable and payable functions. Must be proficient in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, - QuickBooks experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving and follow-through skills
- Capable of handling multiple projects with competing priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines while anticipating quickly changing needs
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Work both independently and as a collaborative organizational team member
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, a professional demeanor, and to represent the organization in a positive manner at all times
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce their own videos easily and cost-effectively. Since its inception, the Company has served over 12 million registered users on six continents who have created more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Company Website: www.vyond.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)