Vyond is looking for a driven and talented Channel Sales Manager to manage all aspects of Vyond’s growing channel partner relationships. You will be responsible for generating and growing the channel sales of Vyond globally, as well as developing long-term strategic relationships with our Partners, based on trust and respect. You will build these partnerships into an engine of growth for Vyond.
- Onboard new partners and implement partner enablement program.
- Provide additional training and customization for partner-specific needs.
- Support partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and webinars.
- Create sales channel plans to help partners meet their financial goals.
- Support partners in their sales process, from lead gen to closing deals.
- Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
- Maintain and report an accurate sales forecast in Salesforce.
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in partner accounts.
- Enlist the support of the Vyond business development, sales, marketing, and finance teams as needed to make the partnership successful.
- 3+ years of channel/partner management experience
- A proven track record of enabling strategic revenue-producing channel partnerships
- Experience in identifying, recruiting, and onboarding new channel partners
- Ability to manage sales activities of partners and achieve sales quota
- Experience in educating partners about product and service offerings
- Positive and motivated self-starter with minimal need for direction
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience developing strong relationships with partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and passionate “all hands on deck” startup culture
- SaaS or B2B experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce their own videos easily and cost-effectively. Since its inception, the Company has served over 12 million registered users on six continents who have created more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Company Website: www.vyond.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)