Vyond is looking for a talented and experienced Account Executive with a strong desire to be rewarded and recognized for their achievements. Are you confident, tenacious, and capable of presenting and speaking to small and large audiences, virtually and in-person? Are you highly organized, and comfortable working as an individual contributor as well as part of a team? Are you a skilled negotiator, with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas on a consistent basis? If this describes you, and you’re looking for an opportunity to join a fast-growing company with world-class technology, read on..
- Sell Vyond services into assigned, top tier accounts - target deals range between $25k and $100k per year and account penetration varies
- Qualify and nurture leads passed from marketing and sales development representatives
- Develop and execute strategies to further penetrate assigned accounts
- Close business via telephone, email, online demos, and in-person meetings
- Identify and accelerate new potential business opportunities
- Maintain accurate records of all opportunities using Salesforce
- Develop a thorough understanding of each account’s needs, and maintain a relationship with key contacts
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing and Customer Success teams to ensure the long-term health of each customer’s relationship with Vyond
- Travel: 25%, including occasional attendance at conferences and trade shows
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quotas and strategic goals
- Other duties, as assigned
- 5 – 10 years sales experience, ideally selling web-based software applications
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to large organizations
- Proven inside and outside sales experience and skills
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience using applications like G Suite, Dropbox and especially Salesforce
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and motivated self-starter with minimal need for direction
- Highly organized – ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Driven by a desire to achieve meaningful and measurable results
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce their own videos easily and cost-effectively. Since its inception, the Company has served over 12 million registered users on six continents who have created more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc., registered in Australia, Brazil, the European Union, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Norway, the Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom; Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective holders.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Company Website: www.vyond.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)