Vyond is looking for a skilled Jr. Video Producer to join our team in San Mateo, CA. We’re looking for someone with a passion for telling compelling stories and creating engaging video content for Vyond audiences: internal, customers, and prospects. Alongside our marketing team, you will assist the Video Producer in the creative development of video projects, from ideation to production and delivery, ensuring all elements conform to the Vyond brand and creative vision.
You will use your expertise to produce videos for a variety of channels, including:
- Email marketing
- Vyond blog
- Social media
- Landing pages
- Live presentations
- Customer demos
- Product tutorials
You are an effective communicator who can handle multiple projects under tight deadlines. You are a great storyteller and a master of content who excels at combining multiple types of media to create dynamic videos that educate and motivate.
- Collaborate with Video Producer to create video content
- Produce videos, primarily using Vyond
- Produce ad creative for social media
- Manage video translations and subtitling with external services
- Create sales demos and help center videos
- Participate in community forums, providing insight into how to use Vyond
Experience and Expertise:
- 1-3 years video production and video post-production experience (experience with Vyond a plus)
- Experience editing with Adobe Premiere Pro or equivalent application
- Strong knowledge of web-based video production, short-form storytelling, and scriptwriting
- Understanding of the video production process, equipment, technology and roles from end to end
- Ability to collaborate with individuals and various teams on video content needs
- Experience creating video content for social media a plus
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to execute video projects from concept through delivery
- Capable of creative brainstorming and creating project treatments
- Capable of following others’ plans and taking constructive feedback
- Ability to plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team environment
- Experience in eLearning or B2B video marketing a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce their own videos easily and cost-effectively. Since its inception, the Company has served over 12 million registered users on six continents who have created more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc., registered in Australia, Brazil, the European Union, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Norway, the Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom; Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective holders.
VYOND™ is a trademark of GoAnimate, Inc.
Company Website: www.vyond.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)